Back in the year 1992 "I" (known to insiders as "Nam") was 6 years old. My elementary school was called "t Venneslag and I was in group 3. During this year I had a great teacher which I adressed as "juf Hetty" and anno 2007 she still remembers me.
I was very surprised to receive a letter + candy from her and her elementary class (group 7), right before I left for Korea! After sending them a postcard (which I had promised) I planned on thanking them again when I would come back.
But today, checking my mailbox in CJ I was very surprised to find a notice that I had received a package. After paying a visit to the post office it seemed that my old elementary school teacher and her class had prepared a box with goodies and a very very nice postcard!
So I would hereby like to thank Juf Hetty and all of the kids from group 7!!!
I was very surprised to receive a letter + candy from her and her elementary class (group 7), right before I left for Korea! After sending them a postcard (which I had promised) I planned on thanking them again when I would come back.
But today, checking my mailbox in CJ I was very surprised to find a notice that I had received a package. After paying a visit to the post office it seemed that my old elementary school teacher and her class had prepared a box with goodies and a very very nice postcard!
So I would hereby like to thank Juf Hetty and all of the kids from group 7!!!

1 opmerking:
the wine gummy is delicious! lekker!
Een reactie posten